How to order odd sizes made of mouldings ?
- You can mail your order for odd sizes to email@example.com or just add it to your standard order under remarks.
- Calculating the correct size.
- When ordering an odd size, it is important to indicate the correct size, namely the exact frame size.
- -without mount : the photo size + 2mm extra space
- -with mount : the photo size - 1cm (the mount should be a little smaller than the picture to stop it falling through the aperture) + the width of the mount + 2mm extra space
Important to know :
- The maximum size that can be ordered is : length + width ≤ 170cm.
- Always mention if you need plain or non-glare glass.
- The maximum size for plain glass is 100cm x 160cm.
- The maximum size for non-glare glass is 80cm x 180cm.
How much does an odd size cost ?
- You can download the price list for odd sizes from LINK. If you have any further questions concerning custom-made frames, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will gladly help you.